Next Issue: August 19, 2019
- Exclusive sponsor of next issue
- Logo on cover and acknowledgment on publication webpage
- Complimentary tile web banner for three (3) months (visible on subtelforum.com news feed)
- Social media acknowledgment (LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter)
- Acknowledgment in announcement Press Release and mailer
The Almanac is released quarterly and serves as a reference tool for anyone interested in the submarine cable industry.
It features each major international system on its own page, along with a system map, landing points, system capacity, length, RFS year and other valuable data.
The detail offered in this publication is supported through research from the SubTel Forum staff and updates supplied by the industry itself. Maps are produced with ArcGIS Pro, in the same format and visual style as SubTel Forum’s Submarine Cables of the World print map. Data is collected from the public domain and is the most accurate, comprehensive, and centralized source of information in the industry.
This quarterly publication contains details on all major submarine cable systems and is viewed over 525,000 times per issue.